Skip To Main Content

Schools Trigger

Search Trigger

Search Container

Header Bottom


Student Services

Requesting a transcript

Current students and those who have graduated within the past five years should contact their school regarding a transcript request.

All others should contact the PVSchools student records clerk.

Requests should include the following information:

  • Student's full name, including maiden name, and full mailing address with zip code
  • Current contact phone number and email address
  • Types of records being requested
  • The last school attended and years of attendance
  • Date of birth

Have questions about transcripts? Contact the student records clerk.