Summer Enrichment Programming 2022
Community Education is delighted to announce that we will be offering Enrichment Summer School and Sports Camps from May through July. Please note: all summer 2022 programs are fee-based. Please refer to the catalog for tuition and specific due dates.
Registration will begin on Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022.
Registration for Elementary & Middle School June programs begins on March 23rd, 2022 and ends June 1st, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- Please visit pvschools.net/reopening for the Health and Wellness measures that PVSchools follows.
- Early enrollment will ensure best selection.
- Drop off no earlier than 10 minutes prior to start time. Pick up must be promptly at the published end time.
- A Late Pick-Up Fee of $2 per minute will be assessed, starting 10 minutes after dismissal.
- Children must be potty-trained to participate.
- There will not be a school nurse on staff during summer school.
- Children must follow all school district rules and behavior expectations. Failure to comply may result in suspension or removal from class without a refund.
- Classes may be canceled due to low enrollment.
- All summer programs are peanut-free sites. All items in your child’s snack and lunch should be peanut-free.
- Choose classes based on grade assignment for the 2022-23 school year.
- Classes are planned for group instruction.
- Please contact Community Education if your child requires specific accommodations.
Enrichment refunds are available until the start of session and include a $25.00 processing fee. To request a refund please email email@example.com and include all pertinent information.