As PVSchools works to improve the website experience, some menu and content changes may occur. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Mascot Summer Camp
Registration for Mascot Summer Camp 2021 will begin Friday March 26th, 2021. View instructions for creating an account in our new registration system, Eleyo.
From 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, beginning Tuesday, May 25th through Friday, July 30th.
*Please note, there will be no camp on Monday, May 31st and Monday, July 5th.
This year camp will be held at 2 locations:
(This is a sample. Physical Activity time will be varied for each classroom to limit students congregating in one area. For all activities, students will remain with their assigned group)
7:00 - Welcoming activities
8:30 - Morning snack
9:00 - Academic enrichment
11:00 - Individual projects or physical activity
12:00 - Lunch in classrooms
1:30 - Group read aloud
2:00 - Individual projects or physical activity
2:45 - Afternoon snack
4:00 - Ending activities
5:30 - Camp Closes
Summer Camp Fees
Registration options include 3 days/week for $135.00 per week and 5 days/week for $225.00 per week. A $25 one-time, non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of registration (maximum of $50 per family).
Summer Camp COVID-19 Protocols
- Students grouped by contact in a cohort*
- Social distancing will be in practice
- Staff and students are required to wear masks.
- Our childcare staff will be required to wear masks.
- Each student will receive a non-sharable bag of consumables to use at camp such as markers, crayons, scissors, glue, etc.
- Various activities will support academics and social/emotional learning
- Daily schedule includes non-contact active games
- Structured cleaning schedule throughout the day will be followed
- Nightly sanitization
- Nursing support available
Safety & Hygiene
- Staff and students must wash hands upon entry to camp, before eating, before leaving, and at designated intervals throughout the day. Alcohol based sanitizer may also be used.
- Staff and students will wear masks.
- All camp participants will socially distance.
- Common touch points will be sanitized every two hours.
- Children will not share consumables or computers.
- Nightly cleaning and sanitizing will take place.
What to Bring
- A student identifiable mask (put student’s name on it)
- A lunch and reusable water bottle labeled with your child's name.
- Morning and afternoon snack is provided
- No other items should be brought to camp. Outside toys/items will not be allowed. No backpacks, please. There will be no lost and found.
*A cohort is defined as a group of children who will remain together throughout the duration of camp.
If your child is displaying COVID-19 symptoms, your child may be excluded from attending camp programming. If your child becomes ill or displays symptoms of COVID-19 at camp, your child will be isolated and you will be expected to pick your child up immediately. We appreciate your support to ensure all campers have a healthy experience.
Any staff member who indicates illness or exhibits symptoms will not be permitted to work.
If you feel that summer camp will be a good fit for your family, please register by noon on Wednesday in order to start the following week.