Registration for Mascot Summer Camp 2022 will begin Monday, February 28th, 2022. View instructions for creating an account in our new registration system, Eleyo.
From 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, beginning Wednesday, June 1st through Friday, July 29th.
*Please note, there will be no camp on Monday, July 4th.
This year's camp location has yet to be determined.
(This is a sample. Physical Activity time will be varied for each classroom to limit students congregating in one area. For all activities, students will remain with their assigned group)
7:00 - Welcoming activities
8:30 - Morning snack
9:00 - Academic enrichment
11:00 - Individual projects or physical activity
12:00 - Lunch in classrooms
1:30 - Group read aloud
2:00 - Individual projects or physical activity
2:45 - Afternoon snack
4:00 - Ending activities
5:30 - Camp Closes
Summer Camp Fees
Registration options include 3 days/week for $135.00 per week and 5 days/week for $225.00 per week. A $25 one-time, non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of registration (maximum of $50 per family).
Summer Camp COVID-19 Protocols
- Students grouped by contact in a cohort*
- Social distancing will be in practice
- Staff and students are required to wear masks.
- Our childcare staff will be required to wear masks.
- Each student will receive a non-sharable bag of consumables to use at camp such as markers, crayons, scissors, glue, etc.
- Various activities will support academics and social/emotional learning
- Daily schedule includes non-contact active games
- Structured cleaning schedule throughout the day will be followed
- Nightly sanitization
- Nursing support available
Safety & Hygiene
- Staff and students must wash hands upon entry to camp, before eating, before leaving, and at designated intervals throughout the day. Alcohol based sanitizer may also be used.
- Staff and students will wear masks.
- All camp participants will socially distance.
- Common touch points will be sanitized every two hours.
- Children will not share consumables or computers.
- Nightly cleaning and sanitizing will take place.
What to Bring
- A student identifiable mask (put student’s name on it)
- A lunch and reusable water bottle labeled with your child's name.
- Morning and afternoon snack is provided
- No other items should be brought to camp. Outside toys/items will not be allowed. No backpacks, please. There will be no lost and found.
*A cohort is defined as a group of children who will remain together throughout the duration of camp.
If your child is displaying COVID-19 symptoms, your child may be excluded from attending camp programming. If your child becomes ill or displays symptoms of COVID-19 at camp, your child will be isolated and you will be expected to pick your child up immediately. We appreciate your support to ensure all campers have a healthy experience.
Any staff member who indicates illness or exhibits symptoms will not be permitted to work.
If you feel that summer camp will be a good fit for your family, please register by noon on Wednesday in order to start the following week.