As PVSchools works to improve the website experience, some menu and content changes may occur. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
First Day Information
Welcome to High School Summer School 2021!
Session I classes begin Tuesday, June 1st, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. at Paradise Valley High School.
Beginning at 10:00 a.m. on the first day of class, all students who have not been in attendance will be dropped from the roster
and a student from the waitlist will be placed in that spot.
As a courtesy, please contact our office immediately at 602-449-2200 if you are no longer able to attend
as we have many students waiting to get into classes that are currently full.
- Students will need to bring their fully charged SCHOOL-ISSUED Chromebook or other assigned device with them each day. Students from outside of the PV district will be issued a device on the first day of class.
- Student parking, drop-off/pick-up, and the summer school entrance are located on the WEST side of the PVHS campus. Enter at the traffic light on Bell Road, west of 40th Street across from the hospital. The street sign at the light reads "Paradise Valley High School."
- Classroom numbers and teacher names will be sent via email one to two days before classes begin.
- PE students will report to the gym and all other students will report to the assigned classroom. Staff will be on site to assist students with the location of their classroom on the first day.
- Face masks are required at all times while on district property, including district buses.
- Students will have a 15-minute break during which a grab-and-go lunch will be provided at no cost. Snacks and drinks are also available for purchase from the vending machines or students may bring a snack and refillable water bottle with them each day. A grab-and-go breakfast option will be available before 8:00 a.m.
**Please note: Breakfast and lunch will NOT be provided on Fridays.**