- A bus pass can be purchased for $45.00 per session through the Eleyo Registration Portal. Select Explore all Programs, then High School Summer School, then Bus Stops.
- Students will receive purchased passes in class on the first day of each session and must show the pass to the driver each time the student boards the bus. A pass will not be needed at pick-up only on the first day of the session.
- Bus stops are located at each of the PVSchools high schools:
- North Canyon High School - pick-up and drop-off location is at the existing bus lane on Westcott Drive at the rear of the school.
- Paradise Valley High School - pick-up and drop-off location is in the "Senior Lot" on the west side of the school campus accessed from Bell Rd.
- Pinnacle High School - pick-up and drop-off location is at the existing special needs bus lane in front of Building C on Mayo Blvd.
- Shadow Mountain High School - pick-up and drop-off location is at the bus lane on Shea Blvd. in front of the marquee.
(Times listed below are estimated based on last year's schedule. Please check back closer to the begin date of High School Summer School for updated information.)
|High School||Bus Route #||Pick-up Time||Drop-off Time|
|North Canyon||101||7:10 a.m.||12:30 p.m.|
|Paradise Valley||100||7:30 a.m.||12:20 p.m.|
|Pinnacle||101||7:25 a.m.||12:19 p.m.|
|Shadow Mountain||100||7:18 a.m.||12:35 p.m.|