Early Childhood Programs
PVSchools has created Preschool Universe, a world of learning opportunities for students from birth through 4 years old. Each program is licensed by Arizona Department of Health Services and uniquely designed to meet the developmental needs of our youngest learners. Innovative programming, nurturing staff, and engaging curriculum are hallmarks of PVSchools Preschool Universe.
- Enrollment in any program, including Gifted Preschool, does not waive the kindergarten entrance requirement that a student must turn 5 years old before September 1st.
- All students must be toilet-trained to attend (except for those in the Infant/Toddler program at Lil' Pioneers).
- All students must meet the age requirements of the program for which they enroll before September 1st of the current academic year (except Gifted Preschool students).
- All programs meet Monday through Friday and follow the district academic calendar.
Registration for school year 2019-20 is accepted in person at the PVSchools Community Education office. You may register online or in person at the Community Education office, or via phone for the following tuition based programs:
- Mini & Little Scholars
- Little Scholars Spanish Immersion
- Infant & Toddler Development Center
- Montessori Preschool
A non-refundable registration fee of $90 is required at the time of initial registration. A non-refundable re-registration fee of $25 is required at the time of any re-registration.