After the Bell Fall 2018 Classes
- Before the Bell: 7:30 to 8:10 AM
- Playworks: Monday- Friday, 7:30 - 8:00 AM (doors close at 7:45 AM)
Academic After the Bell Programs
Academic After the Bell Programs are by invitation to students in grades 1-3 based on academic need. Classes run on Monday-Wednesday from 2:45 to 3:45 PM. Bus is available for students who normally take the bus during the regular school day.
Enrichment After the Bell Programs
Enrichment Classes are offered on Thursday from 2:45-3:45 PM. Students in Academic Classes Monday-Wednesday have the option of joining an Enrichment Class. Classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Classes offered for 1st semester:
- Lego Club (Grades 1-3)
- Art Time (Grades 1-3)
- ST Math (Grades 2-3)
- Noteworthy (Grade 3)
New After the Bell Dismissal Procedures
All After the Bell Programs end at 3:45 PM, Monday - Thursday
Please be on time to pick up your student.
- Students who walk home alone or with a parent - will leave through the gate on the North side of the Boys and Girls Club at 3:45 PM.
- Car pick-up - will take place in the Flow Zone (enter from 29th Street). No child is allowed to cross the parking lot by themselves for their own safety.
- Bus Transportation - is provided for eligible students. You may use Bus Finder to find out if your child qualifies for the Late Run bus. The bus departs from Palomino at 3:50 PM.