The Language Acquisition Department provides a variety of services directly to parents and students. This includes:
- All aspects of language development in our elementary, middle schools and high schools
- Compliance issues for English Language Learners
- Testing of students for English Language Proficiency
- Translation services for key documents and critical communications
- Interpreter services as identified and requested by the schools
- State and federal grants for special populations
If you need language acquisition services, talk with the principal, a teacher or a counselor at your child's school.