Our Gifted Preschool program is a tuition-based program for 4-year-old children who are identified as gifted and is open to children throughout the Valley.
- Emphasis on critical and creative thinking
- Accelerated curriculum
- Integrated technology
- Teachers are Early Childhood Certified and hold a Gifted Endorsement.
- The Gifted Preschool follows the PVSchools district calendar.
- Transportation is not provided for preschool students.
- Tuition is $7600 per school year payable in 10 monthly installments.
How to Apply
Admittance to the Gifted and Talented Preschool is a three-part process.
A child must have reached their fourth birthday to be eligible to attend the Gifted and Talented Preschool.
Must be identified as gifted on an IQ test for program application. Parents may seek private testing or may schedule testing through our district by calling 602-449-2113.
Application submitted to the PVSchools Gifted Office. An acceptance letter will be emailed after the application is reviewed.
Registration and fee payment to PVSchools Community Education. Letter of acceptance is required for registration.
- Children must be 4 years of age by September 15th of the school year to be eligible for the program.
- Children entering after September 1st must successfully complete a gifted preschool screening for eligibility for the program.
Preschool Application Notice
If your child has attended a preschool within the Paradise Valley Unified School District, the department will reach out to their current teachers for a teacher recommendation.
If your child is entering the preschool programming after September 15th, a preschool readiness screening will need to be completed for acceptance into the program.