Applications must be completed through the Google form. A receipt of your submission will be sent directly to your email provided upon completion.
Private Testing Protocol
February 13, 2018
Thank you so much for your cooperation.
Preschool Application Notice
If your child has attended a preschool within the Paradise Valley Unified School District, the department will reach out to their current teachers for a teacher recommendation.
- Applications for the 2019-2020 Gifted Preschool, the Self-contained Gifted program for grades K-6, and the Digital Learning Center and Journey programs for grades 7-8 are currently being accepted.
- Self-Contained Gifted Program for grades K-6 applications and Digital Learning Center and Journey programs for grades 7-8 are accepted each month and are reviewed the following month. Gifted Preschool Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All parent notifications are by mail.
- Applications must be submitted directly to the Gifted Education Department and may be sent by mail, fax, email or delivered to the PVSchools District Administrative Center located at 15002 N. 32nd St. Phoenix, AZ 85032.
- Students enrolled in the 1st-5th grade Self-contained Gifted program who successfully complete the school year are automatically enrolled for the next year and do not need to reapply.
- Students enrolled in the 7th grade DLC and Journey programs who successfully complete the school year are automatically enrolled for 8th grade and do not need to reapply.
- Students on the waiting list for the current year who have not been placed by May 1st will need to reapply for the next school year.