Applications must be completed through the Google form. A receipt of your submission will be sent directly to your email provided upon completion.
Private Testing Protocol
February 13, 2018
Thank you so much for your cooperation.
- We cannot accept new applications after the first semester due to the highly accelerated program that Self-contained Gifted offers.
- When a Self-contained Gifted program reaches enrollment capacity, approved applications will be placed on a wait list.
- Applications for the 2022-2023 Self-contained Gifted program for grades 1-6, Digital Learning Center (DLC), and Journey programs for grades 7-8 are currently being accepted. Applications and placements will close December 13, 2022.
- Applications for the 2022-2023 Self-contained Gifted Kindergarten will open January 3, 2022 for those who meet application criteria. The application will be open for all on February 7, 2022.
- Applications for the 2022-2023 Self-contained Gifted Preschool will open February 22, 2022 for those who have been previously enrolled in the program. The application will be open for all on February 28, 2022. Applications will close October 15, 2022.
- 2022-2023 Self-contained program applications are accepted each month and are reviewed the following month. Gifted Preschool Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All parent notifications are sent to the email address provided in the application.
- Applications must be submitted directly to the Gifted Education Department and are through the Google Form.
- Students enrolled in the 1st-5th grade Self-contained Gifted program who successfully complete the school year are automatically enrolled for the next year and do not need to reapply.
- Students enrolled in the 7th grade DLC and Journey programs who successfully complete the school year are automatically enrolled for 8th grade and do not need to reapply.
- Students on the waiting list for the current year who have not been placed by May 1st will need to reapply for the next school year.