Thank you for visiting our website! You can contact the Paradise Valley Unified School District through one of the following means.
Write or Visit Us
District Administrative Center
15002 N. 32nd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(Get directions to our district office.)
Reception and Human Resources
Main Reception and Human Resources questions: 602-449-2000
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Records and Transcripts
Records and Transcripts main line: 602-449-2244
Records and Transcripts fax line: 602-449-2245 (Please do not send Payroll faxes here.)
For Special Education records requests, please fax 602-449-2164.
Community Education main line: 602-449-2200
Gifted Programs: 602-449-2113
Special Education: 602-449-2150
Transportation (Busing) Department: 602-449-2251
Nutrition and Wellness: 602-449-2274
For district department-specific inquiries, please refer to the following departmental contact list:
- Curriculum and Instruction inquiries: Laura Rogers, Curriculum and Instruction Executive Assistant
- Grades K-6 student enrollment and registration inquiries: Tera Sorenson, Leadership Elementary Executive Assistant
- Grades 7-12 student enrollment and registration inquiries: Stephanie Machas, Leadership Secondary Executive Assistant
- Transportation related inquiries: Sharon Mang, Transportation Administrative Assistant
- Student Records related inquiries: Student Records Clerk
- Human Resources related inquiries: Darlene Newell, Human Resources Executive Assistant
- Public Records Requests: Public Records Clerk
- PVSchools.net website questions and feedback: Website Marketing Specialist (NOTE: Do not submit Infinite Campus questions here; contact your school's front office first: Find your school's website and contact info.)
For all other general district-related inquiries, you may email email@example.com. NOTE: For school-specific questions, please contact your school's front office: Find your school's website and contact info.
For media inquiries or marketing/public relations questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to report or discuss a Title IX, 504, OCR, or EEO concern, visit our Compliance Officers contact page.