As PVSchools works to improve the website experience, some menu and content changes may occur. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Website and Social Media Notices
Website Accessibility Notice
It is the goal of the Paradise Unified School District that the information on our website be accessible to individuals with visual, hearing, motor, or cognitive disabilities. Good-faith efforts have been made to ensure that our site complies with Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0), set forth by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to the best of our technical ability. The majority of our pages are in HTML format which can be deciphered by assistive technologies. Some documents are in Adobe PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you don't have this on your computer, you can download it for free from the Adobe website.
If you are unable to access any page(s) or documents or have encountered a website accessibility issue related to the content, functionality, or design of the PVSchools website, please complete the following form. Alternatively, you can contact the webmaster via email or you can call (602) 449-2000.
- Submit a Website Accessibility Concern
The Paradise Unified School District (PVSchools) offers links to other third party websites as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Paradise Valley Unified School District of any of the products, services, content, or opinions of the corporations, organizations, or individuals. The Paradise Valley Unified School District bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Please be aware that the security and privacy policies on these sites may be different than that of the Paradise Unified School District, so please read third-party privacy and security policies closely. If you have any questions or concerns about the content offered on linked third-party websites, please contact the third party directly.
The Paradise Valley Unified School District (“District or PVSchools”) respects the privacy of all visitors to its website. The purpose of this policy is to provide you with information about the data collected through the District’s website so that you can make informed decisions about how you use the website.
Social Media Use Purpose and Disclaimer
The District currently operates accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
The District’s social media accounts are sponsored, produced, and maintained by the District.
By joining, using or participating in any of the district’s sites you agree to post only comments that are polite, productive and respectful of others. Any statements made on social media contrary to these principles may be removed by the District. Opinions posted to District social media accounts do not necessarily represent the views of the District. Users are responsible for all content uploaded to the District social media accounts, including any copyrighted or otherwise protected content. Users have no expectation of privacy and should refer to the privacy and security policies for respective social media sites with any questions.
The District, at its sole discretion, may block certain persons or accounts from its social media accounts.
The District will regularly monitor its social media and immediately remove any post that is determined to be inappropriate, including but not limited to:
- Posts intended to incite students as to create a danger and risk of the commission of unlawful acts on school premises, violate of school rules or District policies, or cause a disruption of the school’s orderly operation;
- Hate speech; profanity, obscenity or vulgarity; comments that could be considered prejudicial, racist or inflammatory;
- Obscene, nude or offensive imagery (including but not limited to, profile pictures);
- Defamatory statements to a person or people; name-calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are commercial in nature and/or to sell a product;
- Comments that infringe on copyright or another person’s intellectual property;
- Spam comments from individuals or groups, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile;
- Personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email addresses, phone numbers or private addresses);
- False representation of another individual, organization, government, or entity; or
- Endorsement or comment upon a candidate or issue on the ballot in a local, state, or federal election.
Students who misuse District social media may be subject to disciplinary action even if these offenses do not occur on school grounds or during school hours in accordance with District Policy JIC, JICEC, JICK and JK. Repeated violations by staff and/or students may be a violation of District Policies GBEF, GBEBB, JIC, JICEC, JICK, and JK. View the District Governing Board Policies.
Any questions or concerns related to District social media accounts should be directed to email@example.com.