Human Resources - Goals, Objectives and Metrics
Learning Goal Objectives
- Develop robust hiring and retention processes that stimulate innovation in teaching and learning, resulting in improved student achievement.
- Create Pipelines to identify appropriate talent pools each year that will meet the diverse needs of each school community.
Learning Goal Metrics
- Comparison of annual student achievement
- Principal survey to assess hiring success
Equity Goal Objectives
- Attract and retain the highest quality teachers for all schools with an emphasis on increasing the number of candidates who meet the description of master teacher for schools who currently struggle with keeping master teachers.
- Recruit a staff that increasingly reflects the student diversity of the district.
Equity Goal Metrics
- Principal survey to assess recruitment and retention strategies
- Annual comparison of demographic data