CREST Tours and Shadowing
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Paradise Valley High School's Center for Research in Engineering, Science, and Technology (CREST) program.
- Tours are available at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesdays throughout the year.
- Tours are an opportunity for parents, with or without students, to learn more about the CREST program.
- Tours are capped at four families for each tour.
- Tours typically last 30 to 60 minutes.
- Please do not send students without an adult.
CREST Shadow Program
The CREST Shadow program has ended for the 2018-19 school year.
Our shadowing program allows prospective students to spend a full day on the PVHS campus with a CREST student. This will provide them the opportunity to meet many students and staff while experiencing a day in the life of a CREST student. They will also benefit from getting to know our campus, programs, and scheduling. Reservations need to be made a minimum one week in advance of the actual shadow day.
- Students should be prepared to fully participate in the day's activities. It will be fun!
- Students should bring paper, pen, and lunch.
- Students need to stay for the full day.
- Students need to be currently enrolled 8th or 9th grade.
- Tours are capped at two students per strand each day.