Welcome and thank you for your interest in Paradise Valley High School's Center for Research in Engineering, Science, and Technology (CREST) program.
Tours will start August 29, 2018 and run through May 2019. Register for a tour by completing the form. Please review the Tour Calendar to pick a date that is open for tours.
- Tours are available at 9:00 am on Wednesdays throughout the year.
- Tours are an opportunity for parents, with or without students, to learn more about the CREST program.
- Tours are capped at four families for each tour.
- Tours typically last 30-60 minutes.
- Please do not send students without an adult.
CREST Shadow program
The CREST Shadow program will start in October 8, 2018 and ends before Spring Break in March 2019. Registration go online September 24, 2018. Register for a Shadow day by completing the form . We request you review the Shadow calendar to schedule a date that is open for Shadows. Thanks
Our shadowing program allows prospective students to spend a full day on the PVHS campus with a CREST student. This will provide them the opportunity to meet many students and staff while experiencing a day in the life of a CREST student. They will also benefit from getting to know our campus, programs, and scheduling. Reservations need to be made a minimum one week in advance of the actual Shadow day.
- Students should be prepared to fully participate in the day's activities. It will be fun!
- Students should bring paper, pen, and lunch.
- Students need to stay for the full day.
- Students need to be currently enrolled 8th or 9th grade.
- Tours are capped at 2 students per strand each day