CREST Tours and Shadowing
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Paradise Valley High School's Center for Research in Engineering, Science, and Technology (CREST) program.
CREST tours for this year have ended. We will start again in October 2019.
- Tours are available at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesdays throughout the year.
- Tours are an opportunity for parents, with or without students, to learn more about the CREST program.
- Tours are capped at four families for each tour.
- Tours typically last 30 to 60 minutes.
- Please do not send students without an adult.
CREST Shadow Program
The CREST Shadow program has ended for the 2018-19 school year.
Our shadowing program allows prospective students to spend a full day on the PVHS campus with a CREST student. This will provide them the opportunity to meet many students and staff while experiencing a day in the life of a CREST student. They will also benefit from getting to know our campus, programs, and scheduling. Reservations need to be made a minimum one week in advance of the actual shadow day.
- Students should be prepared to fully participate in the day's activities. It will be fun!
- Students should bring paper, pen, and lunch.
- Students need to stay for the full day.
- Students need to be currently enrolled 8th or 9th grade.
- Tours are capped at two students per strand each day.