Enrolling at PVSchools

  • If you are applying to your home school, download the Student Registration form, complete it and hand it into your local school.

    If you are open enrolling, download the Open Enrollment/Transfer Application form and follow the instructions on this page.

    Questions? You can either call your local school, or the District office for assistance.

Enrollment Application Forms