- Session begins June 3, 2019 and ends July 12, 2019
- Final exams are July 8 - 12. Final exams are taken in-person at the PVOnline School.
- Students must log at least 112.5 hours on coursework which amounts to about 20 hours per week (equals 120 days in a classroom)
- The PVOnline Orientation will be available online prior to the start of the session. No in-person orientation is necessary.
- Courses are accessible 24/7 with a computer and high-speed Internet
- PVOnline course grades count towards eligibility to participate in sports/activities
- Self-paced means that you don't have to keep the same pace as every other student; HOWEVER, you are expected to submit work each week. Courses include a pacing guide to help students stay on track for completing work.
- Attendance in an online course means that you are actively producing and submitting assignments
- You must complete your course by the end of the session
- Incomplete assignments receive a zero
- Check your PVLearners email daily for messages
- Take State Assessments for identified courses
Important Dates:March 25 - May 29 (6:00 pm)
Currently enrolled 9th-12 grade PVUSD students request one course through Infinite Campus.June (first week)Students will receive an email with instructions for the online orientation.June 3Students should being working in their PVOnline course.July 8 - 12Final exams - IN PERSON.