• Reporting Procedures and Resources

    When you need help

    All students are encouraged to talk to their teachers, especially if there is a concern specific to a particular teacher’s class. All students have an assigned guidance counselor with whom they can schedule an appointment. Any student who is experiencing a problem, and has not been able to get help from another person, can see the grade level administrator. 

    Reporting a concern

    To report a concern, please see any staff member on campus.  You can also report concerns through Anonymoustips.com.
    Hotline - 602-449-6070