A quality educational journey starts
at a PVSchools preschool.
PVSchools Open Enrollment is closing soon! Fill in the inquiry form below and get started today.
At PVSchools, our youngest learners receive the foundation and building blocks needed to prepare them for success in elementary school. PVSchools offers many preschool programs to fit the learning needs of your child because we know there isn’t a “one size fits all” model.
PVSchools is one of the few public schools districts in the nation to offer Gifted Preschool. The program provides accelerated learning opportunities, embeds critical and creative thinking processes and integrates technology into daily instruction. Classes are taught by teachers who are Early Childhood Certified and hold a Gifted Endorsement.
Children learn in a specially created environment designed to enhance and develop natural curiosity, creativity and intelligence. The class is taught by an experienced Montessori-certified teacher. Class size is limited to 22 students.
Mini Scholars Preschool and Little Scholars Pre-K
The Mini Scholars Preschool programs for 3-year-olds and Little Scholars Pre-Kindergarten programs for 4-year-olds. These programs guide students through hands-on and engaging activities to prepare them for academic success. Mini Scholars at Pinnacle Peak Elementary is taught by a certified teacher and has a class size of 13, and the program at Pinnacle High School has a class size of 17.
The Little Scholars classes are taught by certified teachers and have a maximum of 22 students in the class.
- Tami A. Carpenter, parent
Why Choose PVSchools?
- Our preschool programs have been so successful that we have been able to add new programming offerings and additional locations.
- Our teachers are 100 percent certified and highly qualified, and we have one of the highest concentrations of National Board Certified Teachers in the Valley.
- 90 percent of parents* agree or strongly agree that the classroom learning activities are relevant and engaging.
Open Enrollment Information
- The final round, which is for out-of-district families only begins December 2nd and concludes on January 21st. Applicants will be notified via email in February of the current school year.
- Open enrollment is not first-come first-served. Everyone has the same opportunity for acceptance.
- Applications may be dropped off at either your current school, or mailed to the District office: 15002 N. 32nd Street, Attn: OE; or you may scan the applications and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Enrollment is closed for all grades at Fireside Elementary, Desert Shadows Middle, Explorer Middle and Pinnacle High Schools. Applicants to these schools will be placed on a waiting list, subject to availability.
Per Governing Board policy, please note that students currently on open enrollment and wishing to continue through their elementary/middle/high school feeder system do not need to reapply when entering 7th or 9th grade providing they choose to attend the middle school and high school in their current feeder system.