Pinnacle is pleased to offer tours of our campus for students and parents who meet one of the following criteria:
- The student lives in Pinnacle's boundaries, but is attending an out of district school.
- The student's family is looking to move within Pinnacle's boundaries.
- The student is an incoming freshman considering Pinnacle through open enrollment.
- NOTE: 2017-18 school year is now CLOSED for all grades
- Tours are limited to middle school and high school students and their families.
- All incoming freshmen and their families will have an opportunity to tour Pinnacle at an 8th grade registration information event in January.
- Pinnacle does not allow shadowing due to the number of requests and our desire to ensure a safe and appropriate learning environment for our students.
- All tours begin at 8:00am and last approximately one hour.
Tour Dates for 2017:
Click here to schedule a tour.
If you need to register a new student or have questions about Pinnacle, please contact the main desk at 602-449-4000.