Paradise Valley Unified School District No.
CONTROL TECHNICIAN III (previously
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Five years experience in property control.
- Knowledge of Fixed Asset accounting procedures as set
forth in the USFR
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and
Microsoft Office products
- Minimum of 3 college hours of math or accounting
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver's license.
- Physical ability to stand, walk, stoop, crouch, turn,
reach, lift, push, pull, crawl, climb stairs/ladders.
- Effective communication skills.
Director of Finance & Budget
SUPERVISES:† Property Control Technicians I and II
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationship with administrators and District personnel.
- Comply with and monitor district, state, and federal
requirements for fixed assets.
- Conduct complete physical inventories and reconcile
differences between the General Fixed Asset listing and the actual count.
Assist sites in investigating losses.
- Recommend, develop, and implement new district
policies and procedures for fixed assets.
- Provide year-end report for all sites for fixed asset
- Ensure district compliance with state record
- Monitor the sale of obsolete equipment and supplies.
- Maintain backup documents for all additions,
deletions, transfers, inventories and equipment checkout.
- Review all Purchase Orders for accuracy to the
districtís chart of accounts and request code changes as needed.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Nine, ten, or twelve-month year. Salary and work year to be established by the
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the
Board's policy on Evaluation of Support Services Personnel.
ADA ACCOMMODATIONS: Decisions
regarding appropriate and reasonable accommodation(s) will be based upon the
merits of each situation. The principle criteria will be that of effectiveness
SKILL TESTS REQUIRED:
Spelling, Mathematics, Filing, and Typing