Paradise Valley Unified School District No. 69
REPORTS TO: Central Kitchen Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Establish & maintain good rapport with students, employees & community members.
2. Keep assigned area clean, safe, orderly & sanitary.
3. Perform simple maintenance duties.
4. Report need of repairs to lead custodian.
5. Properly check-in & store delivers.
6. Responsible for loading & transportation of food & supplies to feeder schools.
7. Act as substitute custodial/driver for other central high schools.
8. Ability to serve food & run cash registers when needed.
9. Maintain food storage inventories
10. Other job-related duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Nine, ten or twelve-month year. Salary and work year to be established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the BoardÕs policy on Evaluation of Support Services Personnel.
ADA ACCOMMODATIONS: Decisions regarding appropriate and reasonable accommodation(s) will be based upon the merits of each situation. The principle criteria will be that of effectiveness and safety.
REVISED: 7/1/03; 7/1/06, 5/2011