Paradise Valley Unified School District No. 69
GRADE: 9 - Interim
REPORTS TO: Star Tech Special Projects Liaison/Film & TV Production
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Establish & maintain good rapport with students, staff & community
2. Work with the Star Tech Special Projects Liaison to integrate video with audio in promotional projects/products
3. Supervise and accommodate needs and safety of students at point of service
4. Assist teacher in providing students an in-depth education of recording equipment and skills needed for the recording industry
5. Other job-related duties as assigned
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Nine, ten or twelve-month year. Salary and work year to be established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on Evaluation of Support Services Personnel.
ADA ACCOMMODATIONS: Decisions regarding appropriate and reasonable accommodation(s) will be based upon the merits of each situation. The principle criteria will be that of effectiveness and safety.