Paradise Valley Unified School District No. 69
REPORTS TO: 21st Century Grant Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Establish & maintain good rapport with staff, community & vendors
2. Perform back-up automated A/P duties
3. Perform general bookkeeping duties
4. Provide word processing & secretarial support
5. Responsible for distributing department mail
6. Setup & maintain A/P files
7. Archive old financial files & setup for new fiscal year
8. Order department supplies
9. Other job-related duties as assigned
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Nine, ten or twelve-month year. Salary and work year to be established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on Evaluation of Support Services Personnel.
ADA ACCOMMODATIONS: Decisions regarding appropriate and reasonable accommodation(s) will be based upon the merits of each situation. The principle criteria will be that of effectiveness and safety.
SKILL TESTS REQUIRED: Spelling, Mathematics & Filing